Support educational researchers through the strengthening of internal and external relationships.
Support educational researchers’ post-award activities, including financial administration and research support.
Support educational researchers’ pre-award activities, including grant searching and proposal development.
- Review RFPs
- Provide timelines for proposal development
- Work with faculty to create budgets and budget justifications that meet sponsor and institutional requirements, include correct rates for salaries, fringe benefits, and indirect costs
- Assist faculty with cost-share arrangements
- Review required proposal documents for adherence to the RFP and upload documents into sponsor systems
- Route proposals for required signatures before submission
- Track project spending and perform monthly expenditure reviews on all sponsored projects in their portfolios
- Track faculty effort across projects
- Request cost transfers, re-budgets, no-cost extensions and so forth
- Initiate sub-award requests
- Approve grant-related expenditures in Georgia State systems
- Georgia State University
- University Research Services & Administration – https://ursa.research.gsu.edu/
- Funding Opportunities – https://ursa.research.gsu.edu/proposals-awards/funding-opportunities/
- Internal Grant Opportunities – https://ursa.research.gsu.edu/proposals-awards/funding-opportunities/#internal-grants
- Proposal Writing Resources – https://ursa.research.gsu.edu/proposals-awards/prepare-proposal/#proposal-writing-resources-and-university-data
- Research Technology Resources – https://ursa.research.gsu.edu/research-technology/
- Technology Transfer & Commercialization Resources – https://research.gsu.edu/georgia-state-technology-transfer/
- Core Facilities – https://research.gsu.edu/#
- External Resources
- Sponsor Resources
RESEARCH NEWS AND EVENTS
The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects supports students, faculty and staff in the College of Education & Human Development with pre-award and post-award activities.
Suite 330 on the third floor of the College of Education & Human Development building
30 Pryor St. SW
Atlanta, GA 30303