The CEHD Academic Affairs Committee reviews curriculum proposals in March and October each year.
Upcoming Submission Deadlines:
- Fall 2023: Monday, October 2, 2023
- Spring 2024: Friday, March 1, 2024
On this page, you will find the forms you need for the curriculum proposal process. Also visit https://senate.gsu.edu/ap-guide/ for additional guidance.
Before you submit the curriculum proposal to the CEHD Dean’s Office, your department chair and faculty must approve your proposal. Once you receive departmental approval, please e-mail your proposal to [email protected].
Forms for Programs
- Program Change
- Admissions Change Graduate
- Admissions Change Undergraduate
- Program Delivery Format Change
- New Concentration
- New Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (B.I.S.) Concentration
- New Master of Interdisciplinary Studies (M.I.S.) Concentration
- New Minor
- New Certificate
- New Endorsement
- New Certification Only (non-degree) Program
- Reactivate a Deactivated Program
- Deactivate a Program
- Terminate a Program
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at a Contractual or Time-Limited Location
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at an Existing Instructional Site
Forms for Courses