The CEHD Academic Affairs Committee reviews curriculum proposals in March and October each year.
Upcoming Submission Deadlines:
- Spring 2021: Monday, March 1, 2021
- Fall 2021: Friday, October 1, 2021
On this page, you will find the forms you need for the curriculum proposal process.
Before you submit the curriculum proposal to the CEHD Dean’s Office, your department must approve your proposal. Once you receive departmental approval, please e-mail your proposal to email@example.com.
Proposal Forms for Programs
- Program Change (submit in fall semesters only)
- Admissions Change
- Program Delivery Format Change
- New Concentration
- New Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (B.I.S.) Concentration
- New Master of Interdisciplinary Studies (M.I.S.) Concentration
- New Minor
- New Certificate
- New Endorsement
- New Certification Only (non-degree) Program
- Reactivate a Deactivated Program or Concentration
- Deactivate a Program or Concentration
- Terminate a Program or Concentration
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at a Contractual or Time-Limited Location
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at an Existing Instructional Site
Proposal Forms for Courses