Curriculum Proposal Process
The CEHD Academic Affairs Committee reviews curriculum proposals in March and October each year.
Upcoming Submission Deadlines:
- Spring 2023: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Fall 2023: Monday, October 2, 2023
On this page, you will find the forms you need for the curriculum proposal process.
Before you submit the curriculum proposal to the CEHD Dean’s Office, your department chair and faculty must approve your proposal. Once you receive departmental approval, please e-mail your proposal to [email protected].
Forms for Programs
- Program Change
- Admissions Change Graduate
- Admissions Change Undergraduate
- Program Delivery Format Change
- New Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (B.I.S.) Concentration
- New Master of Interdisciplinary Studies (M.I.S.) Concentration
- New Minor
- New Certificate
- New Endorsement
- New Certification Only (non-degree) Program
- Reactivate a Deactivated Program
- Deactivate a Program
- Terminate a Program
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at a Contractual or Time-Limited Location
- External Degree Offering of an Approved Program at an Existing Instructional Site
Forms for Courses