Employee Benefits and Resources
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- College of Education & Human Development Staff Survey Findings from June 6th Training & Development Day
- Safety Net 2013
- Registrar Workshop Brochure for Staff and Faculty
- Have something you need to say? You can do so anonymously. Just fill out this form to – Send Us Feedback
- Help us create content for our new Staff Corner newsletter! Send us your birthday (you can leave out the date), pet info, celebrations and above all, send KUDOS to another staff member! Fill out this form to send us stuff for the Staff Corner Newsletter.
- PERQs with a “Q” (as above) give employees a variety of discounts from Georgia State’s preferred vendors. Employees can receive discounts on cell phone bills, movie tickets and zoo tickets, just to name a few. Keep the PDF to view.
- PERQs Plus Georgia State University faculty, staff and retirees can earn Reward Points by attending EDWS sponsored wellness activities and events. Points are redeemable for prizes! Visit the PERQs Plus page to learn more.
- Perks at Work Sign up to get discounts and rack up points for prizes.
- Commuter Incentive Programs If you rideshare, take MARTA, bike to work, walk to work or get here by other means you can earn gas cards, prizes or money by logging your commute.
- Worksite Wellness Programs include a variety of things to keep you on your toes in and top shape.
- HR’s Work/Life Balance page offers yoga, meditation, Weight Watchers, massages, tobacco cessation classes and many other opportunities.
- Sign up for a variety of training courses – use your campus ID and password to log in and then view the courses offered. Some charge while others are free.