Hello people of the College!
- Our directory feeds the College of Education & Human Development website and department pages, as well as the main Georgia State University directories.
- Our College directory is here: http://education.gsu.edu/profile/.
- Our directory showcases the people that make up the College — faculty and staff.
- If you are NOT listed in our directory, instructions for what to do are below.
- You can book an appointment with GSU to have a studio portrait made.
- Please fill out the bio with professional information – use AP style if you know it, otherwise, it will be edited.
- Also, if you know of people IN the directory that are no longer with the College, please let us know.
Instructions for first directory entry
- Fill out the photography request form located here: https://prandmarcommgsu.setmore.com/ for a professional studio portrait. The studio is located on the 4th floor of Centennial Hall in the PR and Marketing Communications Office. Centennial Hall is located at 100 Auburn Ave. NE. There is some parking on the street (with meters that eat quarters). It’s a ten-minute walk from our building.
- A high resolution jpg photo will be emailed to you for your records. Please be sure to send that high-res (full size) photo to Hillary Meister (email@example.com) or Claire Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) to resize and place in the directory.
If you don’t want a studio portrait, you can send us a high-res image of yourself — a candid, a photo of you in your office, etc. The photo should be professional in tone, or at least something showing off your personality (we don’t mind fun) in focus, high quality and large enough to crop to 300×300. If you absolutely cannot get a photo, you can contact Hillary (email@example.com) or Claire (firstname.lastname@example.org) to take a photo for you.
Here are examples of candid photos used for profile pics:
- Matt Gillett – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/matt-gillett/
- Omer Ari – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/omer-ari/
- Chara Bohan – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/chara-bohan/
- Nadia Behizadeh – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/nadia-behizadeh/
- Leslie Brandon – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/leslie-brandon/
- Caroline Bukundo – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/caroline-bukundo/
- Iman Chahine – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/iman-chahine/
- Hillary Meister – http://education.gsu.edu/profile/hillary-meister/
- Go to http://education.gsu.edu/faculty-profile-form/ and fill out the form. Please fill out the biography section (!) — if you feel you have nothing to write about, tell us what your job functions are at the College, how you came about being here, etc.
- If you have your photo — you can attach the high-res photo or a photo sized to 300×300 to the form and submit it.
- If you don’t have the photo, yet, but you want to get into the directory go ahead and fill out the form. You can email the photo later.
- Instructions are on the form, but if you need help, please email Hillary at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! Once you fill out the form and submit, do NOT fill out another form if you feel you made a mistake or want to edit/change things. Send your changes to Hillary Meister at firstname.lastname@example.org or Claire Miller at email@example.com, instead.
The same goes for future edits. If you fill out another form, it will create a duplicate.