The Public Relations Unit in the College of Education and Human Development strives to:
- Create a strong brand identity for the college through well-designed publications and web stories
- Work closely with members of the media and university communications office to establish good relationships
- Produce well-executed college-wide events that advance the marketing and branding of the college
- Provide communications, publicity and event support to departments and centers within the college
Tools & Guidelines
- Digital Asset Library
- Visual Identity
- Story Idea Guidelines
- Social Media Guidelines
- Printed Material Guidelines
Quick Facts Flyers
Promotional Item Request
To request promotional items please email Nicola Allen at email@example.com.
Please allow lead time of at least one week before promotional items are needed in hand.
Need further support? Contact a member of our team for assistance.
General Communication, Design and Events Advisement
Please contact Angela Turk, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media, Photography, News and Publicity
Please contact Claire Miller, Public Relations Specialist, at email@example.com.
Event Coordination, Promotional Items and Photography
Please contact Nicola Allen, Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Hillary Meister, Web Coordinator, at email@example.com.