Resources, Policies and Forms
Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in for your Web browser to view or print PDFs.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with the College of Education & Human Development, please view our positions:Available Faculty Positions
Professional Education FacultyThe Professional Education Faculty is a multidisciplinary team committed to teaching, research, and service in partnership with school and community agencies. It is comprised of faculty from the College of Education & Human Development and from the College of Arts and Sciences and representatives of P-16 Partner Schools who are responsible for preparing educators at the initial and advanced levels.
The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) accredits the Professional Education Faculty, and the State of Georgia Professional Standards Commission approves its programs.
Faculty Resource Documents
- College of Education & Human Development Bylaws
- College of Education and Human Development Committee List 2016-2017
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Grievance Procedures
- Faculty Support Network
- Faculty Workload Policy
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership List
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership List
- Policy for Affiliate Faculty
- Master List for Affiliate Faculty
- Recruitment and Retention Policy
- Recognizing Scholarly Excellence
- AERA 2015 booklet
- Visit GSU’s Human Resources for more information
Promotion and Tenure Documents
Tenure/Tenure Track Faculty Documents
- Guidelines for Promotion Tenure, Third-year, and Cumulative Review (revised April 2016)
- Cumulative Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
- Third Year Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
Clinical Faculty Documents
- Guidelines for Promotion of Clinical Faculty Members
- Clinical Promotion Timeline
- Timeline Clinical Faculty Structured 3-year Review
- Timeline Clinical Faculty Structured 5-Year Review
- Policy for Clinical Faculty
Video ResourcesWe use YouTube and Vimeo for various video projects, department videos, student projects and so on. If you have videos you would like to use on your websites or need to store, contact Hillary Meister.
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Education Psychology, Special Education, and Communication Disorders
- Kinesiology and Health
- Learning Technologies Division
Our main channel is College of Education & Human Development on Vimeo.
View more Conversation with the President videos on Vimeo.